Z1R Child Rise Evac Helmet
Z1R Youth Rise Evac Helmet.
- Contoured for a child's head
- Lightweight, compact shell for optimal fit and comfort
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell
- Fully removable polyester moisture wicking liner and cheek pad
- Open flow mouth guard
- DOT Approved
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|S/M||6 - 6 1/4||49 - 50||18 7/8 - 19 3/4|
|L/XL||6 3/8 - 6 5/8||50 - 51||
19 7/8 - 20 1/4